Is This The Beginning Of The End?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I agree. It seems that OSA now has THREE sets of weirdos....

...stoners, boozers, and now "spicy-to-the-max."

Gotta love them all.
Well i guess i will just have to leave since i dont fit in any of them 3 categories😉

Well then, in an effort to make you more inclusive, I did leave out one other category that came to mind, so let me add the category of "gawkers" for those that regularly view the "future ex wives" thread.

Maybe you can fit in there.

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well then, in an effort to make you more inclusive, I did leave out one other category that came to mind, so let me add the category of "gawkers" for those that regularly view the "future ex wives" thread.

Maybe you can fit in there.
Well damn, did the Russan forces get the peppers too? First the oil, microchips, now peppers. Why can't there be a shortage of Congressmen instead? Oh, the madness of it all.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like some hot sauce and love hot hatch chilies. Sriracha is pretty good and I have an unopened bottle in the pantry. My favorite, Melinda's, has been hard to find. It seems my go to the last couple of years has been a shaker of cayenne pepper I keep on the table.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sriracha is good, but this stuff is the bomb.
chili sauce_.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next time you are in the Tulsa area, try Caribbean Sushi at 101st and S Elm Pl in BA. Their poke bowls are outstanding! They have a different twist on edamame as well, its put in a garlic soy sauce that takes them up a notch. They have a pretty good sushi selection as well.

One of my bucket list items is to go fishing for salmon in Alaska, filleting it right there, rinse and have the freshest salmon sashimi ever.
Yellow fin tuna fishing in the gulf is the same. Bring that bad boy on board and have sushi fresh from the ocean. The Captain we used (I didn't catch one) had wasabi and ginger on board.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yellow fin tuna fishing in the gulf is the same. Bring that bad boy on board and have sushi fresh from the ocean. The Captain we used (I didn't catch one) had wasabi and ginger on board.
That is much closer than Alaska as well. Might plan our next cruise to port out of Galveston and go a day or two early to try that.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is much closer than Alaska as well. Might plan our next cruise to port out of Galveston and go a day or two early to try that.
Check dates. The yellowfin migrates around the gulf. Around Louisiana Jan/Feb are best, South around Galveston or further South around South Padre, June is the best but it's hotter than hades.
One of our Louisiana RV friends are going to find a good guide in prime time around their area for the next season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom