Is This The Beginning Of The End?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You Okies need to open your minds and palates.
Siracha+
Sushi+ (just because you haven't tried it don't put it down) BTW I LOVE Wasabi!
Gyros+
When I was young I was fairly close-minded when it came to food. (No seafood even though I could get lobsters for free) As an adult, I have become more open-minded. Just try it! If you don't like it, just don't get it again. This seems like the most close-minded forum I participate in when it comes to food. "Whats a Gyro?'', what's a xxxx?" Get out of your shell and experience life! Life is too short. Don't deny it, try it. What's the worst that could happen? None of these foods will kill you.

BTW not all "sushi" is raw, same thing for kimchi there are about 100 versions. I pretty much guarantee there is a version everyone will like. Sushi and kimchi are generic terms like the word vegetable or meat which can mean a lot of things.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've eaten goats eyes in cous cous in Algeria and roasted grasshoppers from a vending machine in Japan and pretty much just about everything in between.

I've eaten stuff all over the world. There's nothing wrong with being happy eating good ole American food in Oklahoma if that's what you like.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
__b2d73415b8d01f9e1d0f43bb9311bcb8_width-300-jpeg.1018208

Latest posts

Top Bottom