Is Your Gun a Weapon or a Talisman?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was "stuck" at one time but someone above my pay grade decided to unstick it. Thus, it must remain unstuck.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, this one of, if not the most important threads I have ever seen on this site. I had read through it when I was a "newbie" here when it was first started and followed it as it developed. Read again when it re-surfaced later a few years ago, and now eye opening sobering of my true capabilities again. It continues to be a real rude awakening of we are never really prepared.

I would hope that "someone above my pay grade" could be talked with again and hopefully they will change their position to make this a true sticky, almost the constitution of what the real purpose of this site is to many of us.

I am sure newbies here or will be here in the future who have not had an opportunity to read it would be very enlightened, all the way through many that were here long before me can always appreciate the thought provoking posts contained in it.

To me it should almost be required reading before joining this site. JMO

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Michael Brown was that kinda guy. He was a helluva cop and warrior. He and I would lock horns every now and then, but I always respected his mindset and what he brought to the forum. I had the opportunity to meet him once. Helluva nice guy. I wonder what happened to him. He hasn't posted here in a long, long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom