Israel getting ready to take out Iran?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iran is a non-player in OPEC. I don't see oil going anywhere with the current sanctions if they evaporated. China and others would just look elsewhere.

Israel is just prepping for the day when their inside folks tell them the nuke weapons have been developed, and you can be assured they have the weapons to defeat the physical locations.

Price of oil has never had much to do with supply/demand but rather speculation. Hell you will pay an extra dime when someone draws a picture of Muhammad. I agree lifting sanctions won't move it but if Israel hits Iran especially with Saudi support, I think the fireworks will be impressive. Even Turkey, a NATO member is moving toward an Islamist stance. It would be worth a beer bet over how long it takes for a regional war to break out (outside of the one going on now).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Price of oil has never had much to do with supply/demand but rather speculation. Hell you will pay an extra dime when someone draws a picture of Muhammad. I agree lifting sanctions won't move it but if Israel hits Iran especially with Saudi support, I think the fireworks will be impressive. Even Turkey, a NATO member is moving toward an Islamist stance. It would be worth a beer bet over how long it takes for a regional war to break out (outside of the one going on now).

I'll do a beer bet win or loose! :D

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe we should lead the strike against any middle east country that develops nukes without allowing UN arms inspections. Maybe we should start a tour of each country mentioned in the posts above, and see what we find.

Perhaps a little more transparency would avert a war. (I'm sure that will disappoint a lot of folks, though)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Israel is our lil lacky. They'll do what we allow them to do.

Actually, I think Obama has overplayd his hand this time. He's getting REALLY upset that Benji is coming to talk directly to Congress, circumventing him entirely. If Benji starts talking directly to Saudi Arabia about Iran, that signals a further erosion of Obama's control over Israel. Obama couldn't wait to snub Israel and he's done it as often as he can so far. Now that may be coming around to bite him.

I still say we should neither pay for nor control Israel. Obama may turn it to paying a little less, with no control whatsoever. Good times! :(

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to the Late Great Ariel Sharon, Israel dictates American policy, not the other way around. A quick study of AIPAC and their employees (our congress) will show he's mostly correct.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An unnamed diplomatic source generated this thread. An unnamed diplomatic source in an untraceable story. Laugh the fukc out loud unnamed diplomatic source. ******** inside of other ********. Where does all this ******** come from? From a bull's ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom