Istanbul Drill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The context is an active shooter/terrorist, that may have a bomb vest.

In that context, and that context only, it makes perfect sense to make sure the terrorist is completely neutralized.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The context is an active shooter/terrorist, that may have a bomb vest.

In that context, and that context only, it makes perfect sense to make sure the terrorist is completely neutralized.

In that context, yes, however, he goes on to say: "If in an active shooter event, you should assume unless otherwise proven, the the bad guy is equipped with an IED. In these instances, the normal rules don't apply."

Assuming that Joe Critter is, indeed, Achmed the soon-to-be-dead Terrorist, without supporting cues to back that up, puts you in a great position to wind up as Ersland's cellmate; while terrorism gets all the media play these days, you're much more likely to be bothered by a common street thug, etc. Shooting Joe Critter while he's down on the theory that "I couldn't prove he wasn't Abdul the Rabid, so I wasn't taking any chances" just isn't going to stand up as a valid defense. Be careful about what you assume; we all know how the old adage goes.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He defrauded the workers comp system in california and got caught. He's still a con man who believes he is the tacticool jesus with his group of koolaid drinkers
Thank you for the clarification. Sounds like a worldclass douche. I can't believe some people bow to his majesty.
Suarez explained it as the city was out to get him or something. He was on disability and he was teaching at the same time. He said the city OKed it but the DA still prosecuted and he copped to lesser charges to avoid further legal and other expenses. But he was totally innocent.

That's my understanding of Suarez' story anyway.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya and he was on his way to the pd the kill his former coworkers but god told him not to just in the nick of time.cause his tactical badassness would have wiped out the pd single handedly

Latest posts

Top Bottom