It’s 2022, A New Beginning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last couple of years has been challenging for most of us. Health, monetarily, mentally, physically, etc. Let’s try to shake it off and make the changes we need to make. Whether it’s a commitment to exercise, lose weight, stop ____ (Insert vice), recycle more, clean the house, make repairs, go carb-free, be more attentive to our spouse, etc. I know I need to make some changes, hopefully, we can use this thread to help each other out.

I lost about 70 lbs, but gained about 30 lbs back when I got married, so that is one place I will start. Also, I need to do more shooting. I will shoot a couple of rounds Saturday in my backyard to celebrate your NY's outing, I will be there in spirit. (Referring to waguns.org New Year annual shoot).

Try not to look back and see your regrets, I already know I have enough. I should have married my wife 30+ years ago.

We can’t change what we did or didn’t do last week, month, year, or century.

Let’s make the changes we have control over going forward.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree.
My birthday is tomorrow, and the wife gave me some newer exercise equipment. I am really excited to get back to working out and taking care of myself a little better in 2022.

Also planning on getting back to the range a lot more. We got really busy personally and business wise and it really hurt my range time. Looking forward to more shotting this coming year.

Our landlord is not renewing our lease this year for our business. We have been here 25 years but now he wants us out. He is going through a really bad divorce, and he says it has to do with that. Doesn't make sense to me but we will be moving out around the 1st of May. Not just us, our neighbors as well.
So, we are looking for a new place for our business. Already looked at a few and have a few more to look at when we get back from Orlando in a week. It will all work out because we do have a backup plan. We will be fine but it's aggravating having to move all of the stuff we have accumulated over 25 years. UGH!

The two most important changes I am going to strive to make this year, is to be a better husband to my wife and pray more.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree.
My birthday is tomorrow, and the wife gave me some newer exercise equipment. I am really excited to get back to working out and taking care of myself a little better in 2022.

Also planning on getting back to the range a lot more. We got really busy personally and business wise and it really hurt my range time. Looking forward to more shotting this coming year.

Our landlord is not renewing our lease this year for our business. We have been here 25 years but now he wants us out. He is going through a really bad divorce, and he says it has to do with that. Doesn't make sense to me but we will be moving out around the 1st of May. Not just us, our neighbors as well.
So, we are looking for a new place for our business. Already looked at a few and have a few more to look at when we get back from Orlando in a week. It will all work out because we do have a backup plan. We will be fine but it's aggravating having to move all of the stuff we have accumulated over 25 years. UGH!

The two most important changes I am going to strive to make this year, is to be a better husband to my wife and pray more.
Amen take care of that wife

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree.

Happy early birthday. Thank you for organizing our secret Santa this year and best wishes finding a new commercial space.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree.

Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow.....What's it like to have a birthday on New Years Day???? At least it is an easy date to remember...!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom