It begins. ARMSLIST $500.00 Slide Fire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid I had an activator for my Ruger 10/22. It was tons of fun to shoot the giant chunks of ice floating down the Missouri river. Of course .22 ammo was cheap and it would jam a lot.

Look at what their site says though. Think they're under pressure to stop selling them?

upload_2017-10-5_22-6-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-5_22-2-25.png
    upload_2017-10-5_22-2-25.png
    409.7 KB · Views: 206

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you'd be a fool to buy one now, i think. if they ban them, you're going to have to give them up. I don't think they're going to be grandfathered like an AR-15 would in an assault weapons ban.

It's all based on having something they might take away.

What makes you so sure there would be confiscation as opposed to grandfathering them in?

Badger308

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All they do by start talking about banning this stuff is increase the sales. Just think about all the people (my self included) that use to just Hunt with bolt action rifles and said, why in the world do I need an Assualt rifle? And now everyone owns one or two, people that didn't even own a gun have two or three AR-15's now. They will put more bump fire stock's on the street in the next month than have been sold since their invention!

Latest posts

Top Bottom