It begins. ARMSLIST $500.00 Slide Fire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't blame people for making a profit, but there are some people who bought ar15s for $800-$1000 planning to sell them after the sandy hook panic and they got caught with a loss having to sell them when the prices dropped.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bump fire stocks are awesome. I think it’s cool to be able to own something that simulates FA, being that current laws and price will prevent me from owning a real FA. I don’t understand the waste of ammo argument. If we both shoot 30 rounds down range at a target and had fun doing it...What’s the difference if it took 3 minutes or 3 seconds. I like the mod version because it feels very similar to a standard stock/grip set-up and it feels just as solid as many set-ups, turn a switch and let it rip!

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand why something like what happened in Las Vegas would drive people to buy one of those things? It's all based on having something they might take away. If you really wanted one of those things, you should have it by now. They're not expensive. And they are available everywhere that handles firearms supplies. At least they were before this happened.

And the real kicker is, you don't even need it if you really want to "Bump Fire" a semi auto. Just as this video shows:

(Actual firing starts at 0:50 in the video)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bump fire stocks are awesome. I think it’s cool to be able to own something that simulates FA, being that current laws and price will prevent me from owning a real FA. I don’t understand the waste of ammo argument. If we both shoot 30 rounds down range at a target and had fun doing it...What’s the difference if it took 3 minutes or 3 seconds. I like the mod version because it feels very similar to a standard stock/grip set-up and it feels just as solid as many set-ups, turn a switch and let it rip!

Hey, let me re-phrase my statement; if that's fun for you, then have at it. It's just not that much fun for me to spray 'me down range just cuz. Enjoy it while you can though bro, ain't gonna be around much longer IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Hey, let me re-phrase my statement; if that's fun for you, then have at it. It's just not that much fun for me to spray 'me down range just cuz. Enjoy it while you can though bro, ain't gonna be around much longer IMO.

And that is sad. I do not own a Slide Fire stock. And I don't have enough interest in one to buy it. Either before or after this happened. With that said I hate to see them go. Because it is just another erosion into our gun rights. It's petty. It's purely political. And it will solve nothing in terms of making anyone safer.

Another thing I'm sick and tired of hearing, is this recent liberal play on words. Now they're running around saying how they, "Want to have a "conversation" about guns". They are not interested in having a "conversation". THEY WANT TO BAN GUNS. But they can't say that because it will upset too many people and politicians. So they lie. It's similar to what Obama did when he replaced the word "spend", with the word "invest". Because it sounded better.

So he ran around saying how he wanted to "invest" in education. When all he wanted to do is spend like a drunken sailor. When you invest you get more back than you put in. When you spend you get the product, and nothing else. But that sounded bad.

Liberals know what they want upsets people. So they play with words in order to make it more palatable. But it's the same disgusting crap they've been trying to sell all along. They just use different words to describe it. Hoping all the while no one will notice.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never wanted one, but I'm not crazy about giving up another gun right either.

FWIW, digital triggers will probably be next.
I just wish I could explain to a writer how it doesnt make any difference. Honestly though I am glad they are ignorant. For some reason they arent focusing on the AR. Hell this guy sounds like he could afford a real automatic and I dont think it would have made any difference firing auto or semi auto.

Latest posts

Top Bottom