It Begins: Black Lives Matter Mob Demands White People Move Out of Homes and Leave Them for Black Pe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
molon-labe.jpeg

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DAFUQ?!?!?! They're rucking fetarded. That's not even possible.

"Hello, US Bank? I am just calling to let you know that I have been forced out of my house by Black Lives Matter, a family of 8 have moved into my 2 bedroom house, and they are now taking over the payments. Please remove me from the mortgage and do not let this affect my credit score. Thank you and have a nice day."

Yeah right!!!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DAFUQ?!?!?! They're rucking fetarded. That's not even possible.

"Hello, US Bank? I am just calling to let you know that I have been forced out of my house by Black Lives Matter, a family of 8 have moved into my 2 bedroom house, and they are now taking over the payments. Please remove me from the mortgage and do not let this affect my credit score. Thank you and have a nice day."

Yeah right!!!

Better check out South Africa.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a glimpse of the future read the following books:

Unintended Consequences by John Ross (free pdf available online now)

Enemies Foriegn and Domestic by Matthew Bracken (great trilogy, read them all)

Patriots: Surviving the Coming Collapse by James Wesley Rawles (multi part series BUT the first book was the best)

All three authors give a terrifying yet highly plausible scenarios for what the future of America/the World may/will look like, and good ways the protagonists deal with those futures.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom