It Begins: Black Lives Matter Mob Demands White People Move Out of Homes and Leave Them for Black Pe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean they don't teach diversity and multiculturalism there? Do tell.

Of course, diversity and multiculturalism can't coexist for long, but that another detail that seems lost on the morons promoting such nonsense.

Anyway - you got a FAL? I sold mine, and I really think I need another, especially if I'm going to Rhodesia.
And some classic "slottin' floppies" shorts.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course, diversity and multiculturalism can't coexist for long, but that another detail that seems lost on the morons promoting such nonsense.

I think I'd have to disagree with this. There's not a thing wrong with multiculturalism, provided it is respectful and inclusive of all. As long as no one culture is trying to eradicate or overwhelm another, it shouldn't be an issue. There are plenty of examples of people of different backgrounds and faiths living in harmony.

Of course, our politicians and media these days are working hard to divide us along every possible line.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I'd have to disagree with this. There's not a thing wrong with multiculturalism, provided it is respectful and inclusive of all. As long as no one culture is trying to eradicate or overwhelm another, it shouldn't be an issue. There are plenty of examples of people of different backgrounds and faiths living in harmony.

Of course, our politicians and media these days are working hard to divide us along every possible line.

Disagree if you want, but think for a minute. "Diversity" only exists if there are diverse entities. Cultures are formed from separateness - isolated from others.

Once "multiculturalism" exists, those diverse cultures merge, and the newly formed entity becomes one new culture unto itself.

Italian culture for example must be purposefully maintained, by race, exclusion, holding on to traditions and language. Once intermarriage and blending of traditions occurs, soon the unique culture is lost.

American Indian culture is a great example as well - except there are laws over adoption for Indians that keep adoption of Indian children to Indian adoptive parents. This is how they are trying to preserve their people and culture. I applaud their efforts, and hope they are successful.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is the best read I have ever taken in.
20200814_133835.jpg

I agree.

I had to send off for it when the late Dr. Peter Kokalis said in Shotgun news that it was "The most disturbing read he had ever read. That said, it ranks only below the Holy Scripture in required reading...the most frightening novel ever written about a federal bureaucracy spun totally out of control"

I was a big fan of Dr. Kokalis (still am) and met him once at the big LA show before Diane Feinstein legislated it completely out of existance.

Don't know too much about the author...John Ross, except he is a heck of an author.

I've had this for at least 15 years, I guess. About time for a re-read. 861 pages.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 171141

I agree.

I had to send off for it when the late Dr. Peter Kokalis said in Shotgun news that it was "The most disturbing read he had ever read. That said, it ranks only below the Holy Scripture in required reading...the most frightening novel ever written about a federal bureaucracy spun totally out of control"

I was a big fan of Dr. Kokalis (still am) and met him once at the big LA show before Diane Feinstein legislated it completely out of existance.

Don't know too much about the author...John Ross, except he is a heck of an author.

I've had this for at least 15 years, I guess. About time for a re-read. 861 pages.

I have a copy too. Might need to re-read ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom