It is not much, but it is mine.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice setup! It would be nice to shoot off the front porch....

Shooting off the back porch, but I shot off the front porch when we first moved here.

Thanks ...glad you folks like the range, he is going to install some pulleys on a rope, so we can move the targets sideways ...as we shoot, nothing like a turkey shoot.

I mentioned to him a few ago about hosting a ENS.....he reply was ....What is for dinner.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, that's very nice. I aspire to build something like that for me, the kids, and the grandkids whenever my wife and I buy our "forever home" (well at least forever until one or both of us croak).

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can never be too safe. Gary (gerhard1) gave us his talk and rules before any of us fired a shot. Like I said, your place, your rules.

We are an extremely safety conscious group. Because most of us have seen things on public ranges that would make your skin crawl ...
It was the hardest quarter minute of my life, too. I hate pubic speaking. Seriously, if you're not too far away, I'd consider coming. Could you give us a general location, such as the county you live in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom