It looks like it’s really getting bad in the west

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait until komifornia has to start reclaiming and drinking their own sewage water. Then we will be able to say for certain they are full of you know what.
They will BRAG about how they RECYCLE WATER! Any bunch of people that will lick each other waste organs, and other things, to nasty to mention, and BRAG ABOUT IT, won't mind drinking sewsage water, will they? That will likely be the next fad sweeping the country? Is this what the decline of a great Civilization looks like?

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was taking about this this morning with my wife. Does Lake Mead, Powell, or the Colorado River supply Southern California with water, as well as power? I was planning on looking that up today! If so these people are in serious trouble!
colo_fig1.gif

Not nearly as dependent for electrical power.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We can make many jokes, but in reality if you do some research for example many years ago the City of Wichita KS intentionally moved and put their new waste water treatment plant up stream a few miles to discharge into the Arkansas River from where water was drawn out of the Arkansas River for their Public Water System intake for their potable water treatment plant to process. Reason? The water from their waste treatment plant discharging into the Arkansas river was cleaner than what was coming down the river out of Colorado. Yep it can kinda be a joke, but modern day Waste Treatment Plants normally discharge water that is very close, only a couple steps away to being able to pump back to the water towers to be reused for everyday tap water usage.

Yep, also California has been dumping a tremendous amount of water direct into the ocean for many years. and increase the amount during every wet season but never back it off during dry seasons. We have to save the "Snail Darter" fish, ya know? To hell with the human race, right? Seems to be the Democrats way of life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom