It seems Hangfire is a known person in Norman.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I drive down to Norman to finish a deal with @Hangfire . We're standing in the parking lot chatting, when who rolls up; 2 (yes, 2) Norman Police patrol cars.

They went straight to questioning Ike, obviously seeing me for the law-abiding citizen that I am.

I tried to be helpful. "Yes officer, I'm almost certain he was drinking something out if a paper bag when he drove up."

Buncha damn reprobates on this forum.

I did notice Hangfire had a furtive look about him.....:blush:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I drive down to Norman to finish a deal with @Hangfire . We're standing in the parking lot chatting, when who rolls up; 2 (yes, 2) Norman Police patrol cars.

They went straight to questioning Ike, obviously seeing me for the law-abiding citizen that I am.

I tried to be helpful. "Yes officer, I'm almost certain he was drinking something out if a paper bag when he drove up."

Buncha damn reprobates on this forum.

I did notice Hangfire had a furtive look about him.....:blush:

Every time I see his vehicle parked at Atwood’s, I call it in as a suspicious vehicle, appearing to be dealing in drugs. And I tell them to take a close look if they see any orange slice candies. THC doped for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom