It was a full moon and a Monday I believe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CHenry...

Document...document....document. Start RIGHT NOW....did I mention document.

Especially others who had those same accidents.

Keep the documented information to yourself until needed(attorney)...then give the necessary people a COPY of your documentation.

Document now while it's fresh in your memory....especially if you can dates and time and how this has happened before(write down names of others).

Again....tell no-one about your documentation except your fiduciary.

Fiduciary? Is that anything like a fudpucker?

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took one pill and no relief.
My THC vape is what's working best for the pain and I just got a medical card 2 weeks ago. Say what u want about marijuana but when the pain is this excruciating and hydrocodone doesn't touch it and the THC does...well.
Enough said
Is the best of the two evil. Keep vaping........ I think you got good advice from COHIBA, later on you might need a barrister no to be confused with a barista.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a friend that got his leg broke just below the knee in a car wreck, and it never healed up properly, even after they went back and did a bone graft from his hip.

It was still "wiggly" the last time I saw him. So make sure ya get the best sawbones ya can.

I second the Naproxen Sodium (Aleve) for pain. I use Walmart's brand, and it beats everything else OTC IMO.

Luck. :drunk2:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well crap!! Get better soon!! Hydrocodone absolutely keeps me awake, had knee surgery a few years ago and slept about 20 minutes in 2 days until I quit taking the crap. I took 3 Tylenol and 3 ibuprofen together and it helped and I slept !

Latest posts

Top Bottom