It was a full moon and a Monday I believe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personal opinion and IANAL - this is a situation that exceeds WC due to repeated negligence by another and a failure to supervise. Just because it happened at work does not automatically make it WC, IMO. Walking down the hall should not be an expected hazard of employment. Lawyer up!
I agree, but I'm torn because I still have another 16 months till I can get my pension so I have to still work there unless I can get early retirement out of this also.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good advice in this thread. Hire a legal eagle and protect yourself. Never know how long you'll be down, and you want to be sure your assets are covered.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Up to 70% of base pay after 1 week off with out pay for TTD (Total Temporary Disability)
https://www.ok.gov/wcc/documents/AWW and Benefit Rate Change Alert 2018 (FINAL).pdf
The HR manager spoke to me earlier and WC pays .75 of salary and hold out nothing so it's near the same net pay. They assured me that ODOT will help me out 100% regardless of anything else, BUT, I have spoken to an attorney and she sounded hi octain and excited to do it without a dime unless I received a judgement in the end. She sounded very nice to me but like some one I could easily hate if I were on opposite sides of the table from her lol...perfect!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom