iTarget Pro Laser Trainer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure most everyone has heard of the Laserlyte lasers but I found this one while doing some research. It's about half the price of Laserlyte and cost me $97 shipped. So far, it's been a really cool training aid and makes dry firing a lot more enjoyable. Only issues I've had is that sometimes it doesn't registers every single hit. I think it had something to do with the lighting and I didn't have the sensitivity turned up enough. It seems to be really accurate and we actually zeroed a RMR and Aimpoint Micro when using it. If you're looking for something to play around with at home or want to save some ammo, you might check it out.

https://www.itargetpro.com/

mrjbinok

New to the site!
Reaction score
G-Sight also offers a laser training solution. https://www.g-sight.com/ i actually like the G-Sight phone app a little better, and I was really disappointed in the quality of the itarget sled. I ended up buying a tripod phone clamp for a few bucks on Amazon and use my camera tripod. Tape a target to the wall, set the camera up to line up on the target and it's good to go.

My only complaint about these setups is the cost of the laser bullets. I use the trainers to help my wife (who has never fired a live weapon before) develop the skills she might someday need in a home protection situation. Of the various handguns she has handled, she likes the feel of a Taurus .38 spl revolver.

Training with just one laser is a major PITA, and the cost of 5 lasers is enough to create a good pucker.

One other thing I would like to see someone come up with is system that would use one of the little IP spy type cameras that would set up at the target in place of the camera, and send the video and scoring info to your smartphone sitting next to where you are pulling the trigger. I guess I'm getting lazy or near sighted in my old age.

Latest posts

Top Bottom