Itarget pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anybody who wants to get better with a pistol it's a steal. It shows just how important trigger control is. You see the laser and where it moves each pull. Truly awesome product.

It's a lot more d fun to get the Scorpion out with it also

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So did anyone that ordered the itarget pro get it? What do you think?
I ordered one. It's pretty cool. It seems very sensitive to background lighting. Even the various indoor, outdoor, auto settings make it tough to get in that sweet spot where it doesn't start registering background lights as "shots" but also scores every legitimate laser shot. It can be a lot of fun. We put it up in the store and we let people try to beat my score. If they do, they get a free box of ammo.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered one. It's pretty cool. It seems very sensitive to background lighting. Even the various indoor, outdoor, auto settings make it tough to get in that sweet spot where it doesn't start registering background lights as "shots" but also scores every legitimate laser shot. It can be a lot of fun. We put it up in the store and we let people try to beat my score. If they do, they get a free box of ammo.
Where is your store sounds like somewhere I would visit

Latest posts

Top Bottom