Itch for a 45 Kimber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend who has a Kimber stainless he is so proud of. Every time I see it it has more rust on the lower part of the trigger guard bow .Out side front First time I saw it I was shocked. Its like plating with ware to steel not stainless. P. S. he only carries it to church on Sunday.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend who has a Kimber stainless he is so proud of. Every time I see it it has more rust on the lower part of the trigger guard bow .Out side front First time I saw it I was shocked. Its like plating with ware to steel not stainless. P. S. he only carries it to church on Sunday.
If they put him in charge of collections, you'd have a new chapel in a month.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, it's a kimber. I bought it from a Gun store and it was either this one or a stainless dan Wesson. I made the right choice I think

Again... it's not.... but if you want to self identify it as one. :D Kimber never used STI frames, they never used that type of GS, Hammer, Trigger, or TS either. Looks like a great 1911, just saying it's not a Kimber.