1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Gone: FS 2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by RugerSooner, Feb 10, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RugerSooner

RugerSooner Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS 2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Zip Code: 74804

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 2700

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale today is my former daily driver, a 2001 Chevrolet Silverado. This truck has 248,000 miles on it, the bulk of which have been highway miles if that matters to you. Two years ago I replaced the fuel pump and last week a replaced the water pump. It has been well maintained, though currently needs an oil change. I do have a Tonneau Cover for the truck but it is not pictured. I will have that put back on at the time of sale. Last winter I slipped on ice and damaged the passenger side rear quarter panel, that was replaced and repainted by Mako Collision repair in the city. Tires still have plenty of tread. I have many more photos of the truck but you'll need to text me for those. My number is 580-716-3358 and I'm available at any time. I will be cross listing this on Craigslist shortly. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.