1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Gone: FS 2007 Honda VTX 1300

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by kryptoniteguy, Jul 7, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kryptoniteguy

kryptoniteguy Marksman

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS 2007 Honda VTX 1300

Zip Code: 74070

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 5000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my loaded and decked out VTX with custom DROP BAGS PACKAGE by MeanCycles. LED headlight, LED taillight and LED light kit with remote installed. Bike serviced regularly and recently with AMSOIL Synthetic oil. Tires have approx 90% treatd. Bike has aftermarket cruise control, cell phone mount with built in charger. Bike has Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing with additional wind deflectors installed, Highway bars with road pegs and floor boards for driver and passenger. Lots of chrome including the Cobra pipes, and comfortable seat by Ultimate Seats. Bike needs absolutely nothing. Add on values total over half of what I'm asking, so please no low ball offers or tire kickers. I don't have to sell it, nor do I need any help selling. Cash in hand to test drive.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.