1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Gone: FS 2010 Tundra Crewmax Limited, TRD, 4WD

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by Oxbow, Jun 12, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oxbow

Oxbow Marksman

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS 2010 Tundra Crewmax Limited, TRD, 4WD

Zip Code: 74055

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 15500.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’m moving to California next month and looking to sell my truck before I leave the state. This is a 2010 Toyota, Tundra, Crewmax, Limited, TRD 4x4. This also has another package called the Red Rock Edition, special leather seats, 20 inch tires, towing mirrors. The Truck is equipped with pretty much every option available. Backup camera, Navigation, 12 speaker JBL system with factory sub woofer. Leather seats, Power everything, running boards, 20 inch wheels, tires are less than one year old with lots of good tread. I also just replaced front and rear brake pads and rotors, all new u joints and oil change. This is a great truck, no issues and honestly planned on keeping it another 10 years. The exterior all very good, minor dings and typical wear but does have a small dent and scrape in the paint on drivers front fender. Other than that it looks really good both inside and out. 219xxx miles. Full Synthetic oil always used

NO TRADES, No low ball offers or asking me my bottom dollar. If you come and see it I will entertain offers. Asking 15,500.00

Link to facebook with pictures.
    318-542-2121

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/598246557354286/
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.