1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Gone: FS Bearded Dragon lizard 7mo old. TULSA

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by tyromeo55, Jan 11, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyromeo55

tyromeo55 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Bearded Dragon lizard 7mo old. TULSA

Zip Code: 74135

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 7mo old Bearded dragon (we think it is a male) that my mother in law thought my kids needed. Her $60 investment has cost me 10 times that and my kids could care less. I’m done taking care of the thing. It comes with everything pictured PLUS a very good sized Dubia colony (that’s what we feed to the lizard). All I can really say about it is that it is nice and has yet to bite anyone

I’m asking $100 for everything If you ever wanted one of these bad boys this is the moment to not even think just act

Why might you ask I want $100??? I’m spending it on a steak dinner and telling the kids I had the chef cook the lizard

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

surjimmy likes this.
  2. Louro

Louro Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    LOL, GLWYS...…...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.