1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Gone: FS Ferris Commercial IS3200Z Series Mower

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by Mad Professor, May 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad Professor

Mad Professor Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Ferris Commercial IS3200Z Series Mower

Zip Code: 73160

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $8500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2016 Ferris IS3200Z Series, Zero Turn Mower

37 Horsepower Fuel injected Kawasaki Engine FX1000V DFI
    61” Deck
    Full suspension with coil over shocks.
    Model Part number 5901350
    Less than 19 hours.

This is Ferris’s top of the line, commercial grade Zero Turn Mower that is part of my grandparent’s estate that I’m liquidating. It was purchased to mow two rural family lawns that are about 4 acres total. As you can see by the hours it was barely used.

When purchased, they had the dealer add the extra-large bagging accessory package. They had various user induced issues with this including bending the frame of the accessory bagger. I took the mower to the dealer and had the complete bagger accessory kit removed and converted back to original side discharge as it was originally delivered. To my knowledge the only evidence that this was on the mower is the plug in the instrument panel where the control switch was located.

I had the dealer do a tune up, oil change, fuel filter and inspection of the mower. It appeared that the mower had ran over a solid object during operation. I suspect a piece of exposed concrete on the property. Two blades were bent, and the center spindle shaft was slightly out of spec. I had them replace all three blades and the spindle assembly.

This is a link to the specifications of the current models. Note: the 2016 used a Kawasaki 37hp engine and the current 37 HP engine is a Vanguard (Briggs and Stratton)

https://www.ferrismowers.com/na/en_...o-turn-mowers/is--3200z-zero-turn-mowers.html

Price $8500. Located in Moore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited to add pictures.
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.