• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Item Gone: FS/FT FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic D.

Marksman
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Item Name: FS/FT FS/FT

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1234567890
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Unicorn

Caliber: About this big

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Want to sell or trade this firearm. No pics, but it looks just like this one below. No BS’ing, please. I don’t think I could handle it.

Pictures:
b03b53e8-4369-46f7-9143-a5ed9181bea9-jpeg.195652
You all are ruthless. I’m new here but already seen the same stuff elsewhere. Gave me some good laughs. Keep it up.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I know you have a deal with Catt57 but I'll offer you $25 more if I can pick it up tonight. Cash in hand!

That's just *** backwards. It's been my experience selling on Armslist and OSA, that prospective buyers are supposed to offer substantially less than the asking price if they have cash in hand and can meet immediately.

Okvet03

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That's just *** backwards. It's been my experience selling on Armslist and OSA, that prospective buyers are supposed to offer substantially less than the asking price if they have cash in hand and can meet immediately.
That's only before the deal is made. Once you know you're missing out on a good thing you gotta make it happen!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well, I’m starting to think the whole thread is assbackwards! I can’t believe all this bs’ing in the classifieds! It’s amazing the op ain’t locked the Daggum thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom