• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Gone: FS/FT Historical (Gen 1) DC Police Glock 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
DuryJ, I suggest that you not run your mouth from the "safety" of behind your screen.

I'd be more than happy to meet you and explain it in simple terms that you might be able to understand, but unfortunately, that will be your last post on OSA. Last time I checked Force Recon Marines didn't hide behind a keyboard, like you do, troll.

He/She is simply a troll looking to create drama. Idiots like this exist everywhere; there isn’t a functional 9mm Glock anywhere for $300 or even close to that

The troll just has no life, and no further association with OSA.

I was clear in listing - don’t know how to price it but that’s the price for me to sell. I’ve had multiple offers already on it but nothing I wanted so IDK has already been proven wrong by a bunch of OSA members.

But yes, I’m waiting for that tool to post a link for those clean, unaltered Gen 1 Glocks for $300!

He can't, 'cause in about 10 seconds, he will be banned. I'm so sorry. It was fun while it lasted, but as soon as he did what I thought he'd do and puffed up at me, he's done. I'll be at the ENS at Big boys on Saturday, followed by lunch at Del Rancho. He won't be invited.

(PS: The troll's user name: IDK. According to the Urban Dictionary, it means "I Don't Know"

druryj

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You know you can moderate this thread and delete comments and even lock it so no one can comment right?

Just tryin' to help a little.

Yes, I don’t care about deleting his/her comments. I mentioned banning as he openly threatened a member.

I don’t have power to ban but it’s already been handled. I don’t mind comments if they make sense or are constructive but that person was simply a troll and got what it deserved.

Anyway, that was an interesting turn on a pretty basic sales post, lol

druryj

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yes, I don’t care about deleting his/her comments. I mentioned banning as he openly threatened a member.

I don’t have power to ban but it’s already been handled. I don’t mind comments if they make sense or are constructive but that person was simply a troll and got what it deserved.

Anyway, that was an interesting turn on a pretty basic sales post, lol

Yes it was! You never know what bait a troll will decide to take. Value is in the eye of the buyer. I collect vintage PPK and PPK/S pistols, some of which are from the early 60's. I paid well over $1,600 for one particular PPK (actually a couple I guess, but I think the other is an early 70's model) because it was that valuable to ME. To many people it is just an old, heavy, low capacity .32ACP with a patina to the finish.

I've seen some of those older WWII Walthers, especially if they are stamped as Nazi Party Leader or Other Nazi Official Pistols, go for over $16,000.00. More than likely, it won't be an EDC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom