1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Gone: FS/FT M&P Performance Center C.O.R.E 40/9

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by Mad Professor, Mar 27, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad Professor

Mad Professor Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT M&P Performance Center C.O.R.E 40/9

Zip Code: 73160

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 900
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: See description

Caliber: 40s&w and 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Performance Center C.O.R.E. (Competition Optics Ready Equipment) M&P 4.25" in .40 with threaded 9mm conversion barrel and RMR. This Performance Center gun came with an upgraded trigger, adjustable trigger over travel, slide cuts, optic/suppressor height sights, and ported barrel. sku 10099

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/archive-performance-center-ported-mp-40-0

Includes Optic plate kit to support: Trijicon RMR, Leupold, Delta Point, Jpoint, Doctor, C-More STS, Insight MRDS. I know most, if not all the Vortex are supported and the Holosun 507C will fit as well.

2ea 40/357 magazines.
    To convert to 9mm
    Storm Lake Threaded conversion barrel
    Blue Recoil Spring Assembly
    2ea 9mm magazines

Has a Trijicon RM04 RMR installed. This is a Dual Illuminated 7moa amber dot in NiB finish.

Original Optic and gun box included.

Complete package $900

F2F only. Will not ship.
    Willing to trade up or down for other Glocks. I like older or unique original Glocks. Might trade up to the right CZ. Federal small or large pistol primers. XTP HAP or possibly other jacketed bullets.

I reserve the right to see proof of residency in form of a Oklahoma carry permit or DL if I am not already familiar with you. And the right to sell to what I feel is a qualified buyer that makes for the easiest and safest transaction for both of us.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.