• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Item Gone: FS/FT Norinco sks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holliday

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Item Name: FS/FT Norinco sks

Zip Code: 73446

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm, 6.5 grendel, lever actions, ar uppers,

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Threaded barrel, comes with FAKE suppressor, 2 twenty round magazines, 1 thirty round mag, and 1 10 round mag, has a synthetic stock, and can come with ammo for the correct price. Pm for more info thanks.

Pictures:
c518f62e-7337-41f0-88d6-0ab16d4d73a2-jpeg.193002

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Any chance this has been to Rijas shop for their barrel cyro treatment has it? Those are supposed to be SUPER accurate rifles! If so you are probably way too low in price. Not that I could afford such a prime weapon. There is a collector here, Dova I believe is his name.

Holliday

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance this has been to Rijas shop for their barrel cyro treatment has it? Those are supposed to be SUPER accurate rifles! If so you are probably way too low in price. Not that I could afford such a prime weapon. There is a collector here, Dova I believe is his name.
Not sure, is there anyway to tell?

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not sure, is there anyway to tell?

I am not sure, too pricey for my hobby level interests.
Dova is the real expert, he should sniff this out fairly quick, last time I talked to him I think he was looking for one still. Well, with all the snow he might be on a bender again. You know how folks can get, might give him a day or 2. If not I am sure some of the more affluent members can fill you in on how to identify one of the rare Rijas builds. Now I am curious!

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I remember that bunch (rijas). Quite the entertainment when at a small local not-so-good gshow...
Not to hijack but I'm interested to see if its the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom