1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Gone: FS/FT Ready to hunt Ruger American Predator in 308, with magpul stock and Nikon scope

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by 08H3, Oct 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 08H3

08H3 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT Ready to hunt Ruger American Predator in 308, with magpul stock and Nikon scope

Zip Code: 73160

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 800
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1000

Caliber: 308 Winchester

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this new, its had right at about 100 rounds through it. It's a predator model with 18" barrel, Magpul American hunter stock, 2 5rd magpul AI mags, 2 rail sections on the stock and a optional Nikon Prostaff 5 3.5-14x40 Mil Dot scope.

Priced complete minus bipod with scope it is $800 cash ftf okc, moore or Yukon. Its sighted in with Hornady black 308 and I'll include what I have left of a box with it as a package deal.

Without scope I'll take $650 cash, prices are FIRM. The gun was $480 plus tax and the stock was $300 plus shipping and the extra mag $35. PM or text me at 4056510550 and NO my Griffen taper mount break is NOT included.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. 08H3

08H3 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Nikon no longer available, but I do have a Bushnell 3-9x40 banner scope that I will throw in with the rifle and mags plus drop the price to $600!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.