1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Gone: FS Gen 4 Glock 29 10MM Auto W/ Night Sights

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by druryj, Sep 14, 2018 at 3:29 AM.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. druryj

druryj Super Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Gen 4 Glock 29 10MM Auto W/ Night Sights SPF to jimktm520

Zip Code: 73099

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $525, gun with box and papers and 4 mags, or $600 with 300 + rounds of ammo added

Caliber: 10MM Auto

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: FOR SALE ONLY
    Gen 4 Glock 29 10MM Compact Pistol w/Factory Night Sights
    . $525 for gun, box and papers, and 4 mags; or $600 for all that plus 300 + rounds of ammo.

Has 3 10-round factory mags with Pearce Grip Extensions plus one 15-round factory mag with Pearce Grip Sleeve. Has Pearce Grip Plug installed. Flat stock mag baseplates are in the box. Has Factory Night Sights installed, stock sights are in the box. Has Extended Slide Lock Lever installed, stock slide lock lever is in the box. Finger bumps removed, Talon Grip (rubber) is installed. The 10MM is one of the most versatile handguns available, I think the 29 is so in particular. The G29 and G30 are the same size guns; but the G30 is chambered for .45ACP and the G29 for the more powerful 10MM Auto cartridge. You can load it with relatively soft shooting ammo like Remington, PPU or Armscor which are just a bit hotter than a .40 S&W in terms of power out and recoil, or stoke those mags with the hottest stuff Hornady, Sig, Double Tap and Underwood makes that will give you from about 600 to 760 foot lbs. or so out of the stock barrel. Underwood makes some "nuclear loads" that are almost 800 ft. lbs. at the muzzle and believe me when I say that is a manly handful in a small lightweight pistol! Range ammo for the 10MM is easily found online at approx. $15.00 per box of 50, so it is no longer cost prohibitive to shoot 10MM pistols. I've been buying Sellier & Bellot or Mag Tech (same company) from Trueshotgunclub, Target Sports, and S&G ammo for right at that price. The S&B or Mag Tech FMJ 180 Grain is great for the range, costs right at $15 per box of 50 and puts out about 550 -570 ft. lbs. at the muzzle. Sig 180 gr FMJ is clocked at 624 ft. Lbs. but it's a little pricier stuff. (The Sig V-Tech Self Defense ammo is rated the same as their FMJ for those who like to shoot the same bullet weight for the range and for carry). No failures of any kind with this gun; it is dead nuts accurate. Round count is right at 750 - 800. If you like power in a compact gun that is as comfortable on your hip in Bear country as it is when worn for CCW, then you should think about a G29. I love the gun and hate to sell it, but I've got some nerve damage in my shoulder and after a few of the hotter rounds anymore, it just numbs up from shoulder to wrist and that isn't such a good thing if you are trying to grip this beast with a numb arm, hand and trigger finger. It is one powerful little gun, so you will need to have a decent grip or it's going to jump out of your paws. If you are recoil shy, you probably won't want this. Stick with a mouse gun in 9MM or .45 ACP in that case. I don't see the point in loading it weak, I bought it because I like powerful pistols and intended this to be a carry pistol. But it's not working for me like I had hoped with this shoulder damage and I don't want anymore surgeries.

$525 firm FTF in Yukon or west OKC only. I will add 300 rounds of 180 Gr ammo for an additional $75 and if you buy it all for $600, I'll add in a couple mags worth of premium Self Defense ammo, both Hornady 155 gr JHP and Underwood 180 Gr BJHP with Gold Dot Bullets at no extra charge. So $525 for gun and 4 mags and box and all the stuff only; or $600 for all that plus 300 rounds of FMJ and a couple of loaded mags worth of the good JHP ammo on top.

Let me try to sell the ammo with the gun for $600 first, if someone buys the gun only for $525, then I'll offer the ammo separately in a new ad.

I have three top quality holsters for the pistol I will also list here on OSA first under the appropriate category, so take a look if you like. I have a TT Gunleather XC Slim IWB, a UBG RTBA (Right to Bear Arms Model) Pancake OWB, and a PJ Holsters IWB Kydex for easy on and off. All three of these holsters are in like new condition and will fit either the G29 or the G30, which are the same size frame, just as the G19 and G23, or G17 and G22 are the same frame too.

PM or text with questions or more pics if needed. Text is best to: (405) 227-4270. First text with an "I'll take it" gets the deal. If you want it, please specify if you want gun and mags only, or if you want it with all the ammo too.

Thanks OSA, this was my favorite pistol, but I have to let her go. I got no wild hogs or bears or even chupacabras to shoot anyway.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

EDITED: I found another complete box of 180 Gr FMJ in my range bag, so now you get 300 instead of 250 rounds of FMJ plus the two mags worth of Underwood 180 Gr BJP and Hornady 155 Gr TXP JHP rounds if you buy the whole deal for a measly $600.
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 1:17 PM
  2. druryj

druryj Super Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    SPF

BrettJ likes this.
  3. BrettJ

BrettJ Not A Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating