• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Item Gone: FS Glock 34 MOS - Gen 5 - 100% New In Box - $650

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Item Name: FS Glock 34 MOS - Gen 5 - 100% New In Box

Zip Code: 73065

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a brand new Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS. I won this gun last week at a Ducks Unlimited banquet. It is factory new, and has only left the box once at the banquet and once tonight to take photographs. It still has the factory Glock copper anti-sieze grease as shown in the photos. It comes with QTY-3 new 17 round magazines (orange followers), adjustable backstraps, manual, bore brush, MOS adapter plates, hard case, and everything else they come with when new.

I already own another Gen 5 G34 MOS. I've thought about what I would use this for, and didn't really have a good answer! That is why I'm putting it up for sale. It's been a little bit since I bought my original G34 MOS, so I don't know what the regular non-panic prices should be. After a bit of research, I settled on $650. It seemed like a reasonable number after viewing recent sales from a few other sites and taking some of the panic buying craziness out of the price.

The firearm is located in Newcastle. I can meet in the OKC/Moore/Norman areas if needed.

Please call or text anytime if you are interested. I'm usually up late so a text is OK if you're a night owl, I won't be offended!

Thanks,
Adam
405-517-1379

Pictures:
1-jpg.205244

2-jpg.205245

3-jpg.205246

4-jpg.205247

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom