1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Gone: FS Graphtec fc5100-75 plotter

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by ColtDogg, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtDogg

ColtDogg Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Graphtec fc5100-75 plotter

Zip Code: 74017

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 1250.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got a very nice graphtec fc5100-75 plotter. I bought it used from a man that put less then 2 hours on it then packed it up and moved back to Oklahoma when his mom pasted away. I would say I put less then 10 hours on it. This plotter is like new and runs very well.

The bed is 36" wide and can take up to a 30 roll of vinyl. I only used 24" or smaller. This dose not come with any software.

You can download free software and drivers from Graphtec or buy upgraded software as I have done. If you have a laptop with software, you can bring it over and test before you buy, or I can hook up my laptop and do some test cuts before you buy.

If you pay my asking price, I will ad in a heat-mug press in as well as what I have left on the 24" vinyl.

This is a professional grade plotter. I had this as a back up and just dont use it, and dont have the time to do the bigger jobs anymore.

Not looking for any trades right now unless you have a 1968 Camaro project car, or 1968 Z28 302 motor parts.

Text is the best way to get a hold of me. 918 938 1673

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. ColtDogg

ColtDogg Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    600.00 cash no trades. Just the plotter by itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.