• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Item Gone: FS HK 416 Upper & MR556

Status
Not open for further replies.

oubeta

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Item Name: FS HK 416 Upper & MR556

Zip Code: 73003

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4500.00

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: HK416 Upper (14.5" SBR)
I have a real deal Bin Laden killer German 14.5" HK 416 Upper for sale. It's a newer version with the 'over the beach' features. This upper came from NASA from what I was told. I had a titanium barrel nut installed to save on some weight. I also installed the Geissele M-LOK rail ($440). The upper has around 600 total rounds through it and has ran flawless. I haven't had a single issue with it. I have the OEM rail and barrel nut also if you wanted to put the quad rail back on. I also have the factory HK buffer and buffer spring that will come with it. The upper will come with a standard A2 flash hider. These uppers are piston driven and are designed to run under extreme conditions. They are top of the line and are currently used my several SF groups around the world. I will try to get a few pictures up this weekend. The attached pic is just like mine, but mine is all black.
I've seen these sell for upwards to $6k. The 416's aren't offered to civilians. The 14.5" are a little harder to find that the 10" version. This is a NFA item so it will need to go on registered lower or machine gun.
I also have an adjustable gas block that I have not installed. These are very difficult to find. I will sell it for a huge discount with the upper if someone wants it.
$4500

HK MR556 A-1 14.5" Complete Rifle or Upper (SBR)

A few months ago I wanted to build the most reliable AR platform rifle I could. After a lot of research, I decided on the HK, but there were a few things I didn't like about it, mostly the balance and weight. Both of those issues have been addressed now. I had 2 identical rifles built and I've decided I really don't need 2 of them so I'm selling the new one.
I registered the lower as a SBR. I will sell the complete rifle or just the upper. I don't want to sell the lower separately. I sent the upper to the HK guru Jason at Investment Grade Firearms. He is the authority on HK416's. I had him turn the barrel down to basically a M4 profile and cut it to 14.5". The barrel was then re-coated like the factory coating. You can't tell it was done. This saved a ton of weight and the gun is perfectly balanced now and not front heavy. They are pretty heavy in their stock form. I also had him remove the full auto block so you can use any HK416 BCG and use it in full auto if you so wish. It's basically identical to the HK 416 now. I will try to get some pics up this weekend, but the MR556 looks just like a stock one. The upper will come with the HK buffer & buffer spring. I had around $500 of work done to the upper.
Upper: $1450
Complete Rifle: $2595

This is less than the cost of a new one not counting the $500 I have in it doing the barrel work.

OSS BPR1 5.56 Suppressor: $450 (+$200 tax stamp)
I also have a new in box OSS suppressor for a 14.5" or longer barreled upper. I just had it transferred over to my dealer. These suppressors fit over the barrel so there isn't much that sticks out past the end of the barrel. If you haven't shot one of these, they are amazing. No back pressure and your gun stays clean for the most part. They are a totally different design than your typical baffled suppressor. These were designed specifically for the HK 416/MR556. I believe I might have a 7.62 version also. If so, I'll sell it for the same price. I didn't realize I already had a 5.56 version and accidentally ordered another one.

EMAIL is the best way to contact me.
I don't check PM's very often. Guns can be seen at my office in Edmond. I check my email Mon-Fri 8-5pm. If you have any questions or want to call me, send me an email with your phone number and I'll call you back.

zachATmeadowsoilDOTnet

NO TRADES AT THIS TIME

THANKS
GOD BLESS

Pictures:
hk416-jpg.126760

mr556a1-jpg.126761

oss-can-jpg.126762

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom