1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Gone: FS Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Single Stage press kit

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by SDarkRage, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDarkRage

SDarkRage Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Single Stage press kit

Zip Code: 73012

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $150

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic single stage press kit. Press comes with everything from factory, plus the Powder Measure Stand, and your choice of die set: 9mm, 380 ACP, 30-30, 243 Win, 38/357.

Additional die sets for $30 each with extra bushings and shell holders

New press is $300, powder measure stand is $30, and dies run between $40 and $80 without the bushings. Total new price would be about $375 for all of it.

I'm asking $150 obo or $125 without any dies. Preferably in the greater OKC area but we make it up to Tulsa once a month. Could also meet someone in Chickasha or Stroud. Will not ship.

Would consider trade for complete AR lower assembly plus cash (depending on the setup, cash would go either your way or my way). If you have a 20" rifle length AR upper with fixed front sight, I'll trade the press plus some cash on my end.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. SDarkRage

SDarkRage Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.