1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Gone: FS New Lowe Loco pack internal frame back pack w/ built in repelling harness

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by KurtM, Jan 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KurtM

KurtM Sharpshooter

Special Hen
    Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS New Lowe Loco pack internal frame back pack w/ built in repelling harness

Zip Code: 73034

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $75.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Lowe Loco pack, new never worn. It is an internal frame tactical back pack with built in repelling harness.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. Cold Smoke

Cold Smoke Marksman

If you don’t mind me asking stoopit questions, where in the heck did find a new Loco? I’m somewhere between amazed and want it. I bought mine more than 35 years ago when we were snappin’ and snarlin’ at those godless commie russkies. LOL I was pretty sure I’d either run into them on a mountain or tall building and the harness would be a life saver. Great packs too, it’s a Lowe!

3. KurtM

KurtM Sharpshooter

Special Hen
    Rating
    100%
    Bought it in 1982, was going to use it but ended up dropped, smashed, and trashed. Once I got out of Balboa I didn't need to ruck up any longer so I put it away in the back of the closet. It has been there since, in the Auto world it would be considered new old stock.

4. Cold Smoke

Cold Smoke Marksman

Copy that. Hate to hear your misfortune. If I wasn’t sitting on one right now you certainly wouldn’t be either. That’s top shelf kit. Some young buck needs that in their locker.

5. MacFromOK

MacFromOK Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    It's no wonder he hasn't used it, especially having that "repelling" harness...
    :drunk2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.