1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Gone: FS S&W M19-3 parts

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by RickN, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS S&W M19-3 parts

Zip Code: 73003

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $150 SPF

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: OK guys instead of getting ripped off by Gun Parts Corp which wants over $600 for these parts, but only wants to pay $50. I decided to see if any of you want them. Parts are from a S&W 19-3 and include the complete cylinder assy, side plate with screws, rear sight with screws, all internals but one spring (amazing how they fly) and I am looking because I think I might have parts of the front sight too. Hoping to sell it all at once.

Trying for $150 or best offer and should be able to ship in Oklahoma for around $7.50. FTF will be at my home in N Edmond in the evening.

Sorry about the rotten pics.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.