1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Gone: FS Sig P365

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by pstmstr, Feb 14, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Special Hen Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Sig P365

Zip Code: 73013

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 435

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD PENDING FUNDS Unfired new in box Sig P365 with 2 10 round and 1 12 round mags. Front night sight is out, buyer will get original receipt if you want to mess with Sig on getting it replaced under warranty. I just picked up a Glock 43x and decided to sell this one. Not really looking for trades but if you've got something that might interest me shoot me a pm. $435 FTF in Edmond/OKC area.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  2. Cole Severns

Cole Severns Marksman

Rating
    100%
    i have a Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield Performance Center model with a factory ported barrel and slide. Two mags (7rd & 8rd).
    I also have a never fired, Ruger EC9s with 3 mags 6rd/9rd/9rd. Has original box and I’ll throw in a $60 crossbreed IWB holster.
    Both guns and and accessories, for your P365 straight up. You’d be getting two nice CCW pistols for only one
    7A281703-A08D-40E5-AF5E-3201C88747EA.jpeg 65A4E030-6AD1-43C5-8B16-9EDAED820ED0.jpeg

3. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Special Hen Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Pistol was sold and I’d suggest you send any future offers to anyone via a PM. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.