1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Gone: FS Smith & Wesson Model 36

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by FrankNmac, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrankNmac

FrankNmac Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Smith & Wesson Model 36

Zip Code: 74501

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price:

Caliber: .38 Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a Smith & Wesson J-frame Chiefs Special. The serial number indicates the gun was manufactured circa 1968.

This square-butt revolver holds five rounds, has a pinned 1.875 inch (aka 2 inch) barrel with a grooved rear sight, ramped fixed blade front sight, and serrated trigger. It features a blued finish and the original S&W wood grips have a serial number matching the serial number of the gun.

This classic revolver is in solid mechanical condition and shows very well in spite of its fifty-two years. There is some honest wear on the gun, but it looks good for a vintage revolver.

It has clean and shiny bore and cylinders with a nice trigger in single or double action. I have fired 50 problem-free rounds of factory .38 Special 130 grain factory ammunition through it since I acquired it. Comes safely nested inside a new Bore Stores Silicone Treated Gun Storage rug.

Before you go any further please verify that you meet the following conditions and are willing and able to provide verifiable contact information in your initial correspondence.

I have received many inquiries, some offers, and a couple of "I'll take it" emails from folks who did not meet or were not able to verify the following criteria or weren't able to buy right now. This has prevented sales to legitimate would-be purchasers.

"Able to complete at this time a local face-to-face cash sale. Buyer must be at least 21, Oklahoma resident able to legally buy a firearm in Oklahoma, and must have a current valid Oklahoma issued picture ID. No exceptions."

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  2. 1911master

1911master Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Maybe it’s the angle but it doesn’t look like a square butt JFrame?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.