• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Item Gone: FT Primers For Primers Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Item Name: FT Primers For Primers Trade

Zip Code: 73065

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Small Pistol Primers

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey everybody. While going through my stash of primers this evening, I realized that I've got a bit more large rifle primers than I'll need for the foreseeable future. I'm always on the lookout though for small pistol primers. It seems as though as soon as I open a brick of SPP's, they're magically gone.

I have a few pretty good loads developed with my CCI LRP's, and I don't anticipate having an immediate need to switch brands so I'm offering up an unopened brick of Federal Gold Medal Match - GM210M - large rifle primers. Since SPP's are few and far between right now, I'm going to try and sweeten the deal a little bit. About 9 months ago, I received as part of a trade 425 CCI Bench Rest large rifle primers. I'll add this to the trade offer.

I'm looking for a 1000 small pistol primers - in order of preference - CCI #500, Federal #100, Winchester WSP

I'm offering 1000 Federal Gold Medal Match LRP's, as well as 425 CCI Bench Rest BR-2 LRP's.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me, or text/call at 405-517-1379. Thanks!!

Pictures:
lrps-jpg.201480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom