1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Relisted! 1950s surplus 7.62x25 tokarev Ammo

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Moparman485, May 21, 2020 at 9:05 AM.

1. Moparman485

Moparman485 Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/1950s-surplus-7-62x25-tokarev-ammo.292340/
    Item Name: 1950s surplus 7.62x25 tokarev Ammo

Zip Code: 73069

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
    7.62x25 surplus tokarev fmj Ammo. I have had this Ammo for a while, but would rather trade it off or sell it so someone who could actually use it. I have enough commercial stuff already. Research these online if are curious about performance, quality, use, etc. some pistols and light striking PPS (the welded stock pistols) might take more than one strike to detonate as these were made to run in the PPS type SMGs so the primer is hard. My M57 and pps shot them fine, but Soviet stuff varies wildly in build.

according to the headstamps, (the ones I've looked at, no, I don't open all the boxes to check) these are 1953 production polish 85gr fmj. These are brass cased and beedan primed. I believe there are 70/72 to a box. )some boxes have seen better days, but have been retaped). I have shot some of these in my PPS without any problems. I have a total of 16x boxes of 70/72, one bag of the same loose ammo, and one bag of the triple pinpoint crimp fmj Ammo with a different headstamp (as normal, the triple crimps have mostly cracked necks, but can actually be shot like that, but obviously that is up to you). Would rather sell it as one lot or trade for others. Located in norman.

There "should be" 1,120 rounds in the boxes, there are another 87 loose polish in a bag, and approximate 100/125 of the triple pinpoint crimp stuff with cracks. So right about 1,300 rounds.

asking $475 obo or trade for it all, which is cheaper than I can find the cheapest "similar" type online.

These surplus rounds are drying up fast, so snag it while ya can!

Would also trade for 6.5gr Ammo, 7.62x39 Ammo, commercial 7.62x25 ammo, 9mm Makarov Ammo, .30 carbine ammo, 6.5cm Ammo, etc. May also consider trades for firearms, or certain reloadingsupplies. just message me and we can go from there. Feel free to ask any questions before purchasing. Fastest response is to text 405821216o.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 10:05 AM