1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! AMT Backup 45 with extras

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Moparman485, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Moparman485

Moparman485 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/amt-backup-45-with-extras.280106/
    Item Name: AMT Backup 45 with extras

Zip Code: 73071

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Norman 4058212160, $350 obo
    Hey all,
    AMT Backup 45 ACP with two mags, two sets of grips (one custom handmade wood set), factory box and papers, and original 1994 Guns magazine featuring Themis pistol on the cover. Great condition. Would keep it, but I prefer my other carry guns and would hate to see this sit in the safe.

Would also consider trades for various other guns, 30-30s, 6.5gren, 6.5x55, 6.5cm, 10mm, 357, 44, 30 carbine, 375, 300, other pistols or rifles, certain reloading stuff, etc. just message me and we can go from there. Not interested in bows, 22lr’s, Blackpowder’s, 40s.

Will likely not respond to “bottom dollar?” Type inquiries. I’ve listed an OBO price, I’m not interested in haggling with myself

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019 at 10:52 AM