1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Item Relisted! FS .45 Colt Ammo

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by SHOTGUN12, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHOTGUN12

SHOTGUN12 Sharpshooter

Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-45-colt-ammo.289148/
    Item Name: FS .45 Colt Ammo

Zip Code: 74604

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $23/box

Caliber: .45 Long Colt

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale; two boxes (50rds each) of .45 Long Colt ammunition. These have 200Gr Lead Flat Point bullets. I bought this ammo about 6 months back, but it seems my revolver prefers a heavier bullet, so these gotta go.

They’re new manufacture, US made, by American Cowboy Ammo LLC. (I’d never heard of ‘em either), Some of the prices on this factory .44 and .45 stuff is horrendous, which is why I began re-loading again, but i had to have something to shoot in the meantime.

Too much weight to mess with shipping, so they’re F-F pickup only, in the Ponca City area.

$23/per box

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    bigbadge likes this.
  2. turkeyrun

turkeyrun Sharpshooter

Wish you was close

1911Sooner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.