1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS AK47 Bulgarian Underfolder PARTS Kit (Milled) - Part of my Liquidation Sale!

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Nanotech9, Jul 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nanotech9

Nanotech9 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...it-milled-part-of-my-liquidation-sale.263123/
    Item Name: FS AK47 Bulgarian Underfolder PARTS Kit (Milled) - Part of my Liquidation Sale!

Zip Code: 73160

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bulgarian AK47 Underfolder parts kit, Milled type
    7.62x39
    Does NOT include barrel
    Does NOT include new Milled Receiver

You will need to provide a barrel, Milled receiver, and rivet kit to build it.

I may be able to find my "bolt cutters" that were converted to a rivet press kit.

Items still in bag, covered in cosmoline, and quite sticky.

$500
    OBO in the OKC Metro area.

Price is negotiable, location is not.

I have many years (member since 2006) of buying and selling on this forum - but i've been quiet the last three or so. Time to downsize because i'm planning on quitting my day-job and going on an adventure of a lifetime!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the awful pics. Its really sticky lol.
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018