1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS AR upper/ammo

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by hunter966, Jun 15, 2019.

1. hunter966

hunter966 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ar-upper-ammo.277737/
    Item Name: FS AR upper/ammo. Will split up upper and ammo. TRADE OPTIONS ADDED

Zip Code: 73042

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 223 Wylde

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a PSA 18” Rifle length 223 Wylde 1/7 Nitride bbl. lightweight M-Lok handguard with MBUIS sights. Complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle.

Less than 250 rounds slow fired through it.

Also comes with a full case (1000) rounds of Wolf Polyformance 55 grain ammo. Upper shoots about 3” groups at 100 with my eyes and open sights.

I’ll split the ammo from the upper.

$500 for it all
    $300 for the upper
    $200 for the ammo

How about a trade for my AR upper and ammo?

I’m interested in Ruger single actions in the flavor of Blackhawks or Super Blackhawks in 45 Colt, 44 Mag., or maybe a 41 Mag. Let me know what you have, I’ll even turn the sights on the upper in the right direction for you too.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019