1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS Astra 400

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by PJM, Sep 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. PJM

PJM Sharpshooter

Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-astra-400.281400/
    Item Name: FS Astra 400

Zip Code: 74401

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $225 OBO

Caliber: 9mm largo / 38ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is in very good condition and it shoots very good. It has the 9mm/38 stamped BCG and is in original condition. I also have about 50 9mm Largo rounds that I will include with it.
    $225 OBO

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019 at 6:17 PM
    RickN likes this.
  2. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    A good firearm to have in case the SHTF. While I have not fired one since the 70s, I do know this to be true since I have done it. It all depends on the pistol if it will handle the other rounds safely.

"The slide was marked "9m/m & .38" because it could potentially feed .38 ACP [9×23mmSR] in a pinch (and supposedly 9mm Parabellum [9x19], 9mm Browning Long [9x20mmSR], and 9mm Steyr [9x23mm] as well). (The user should be warned not to use .38 Super Auto, the high-pressure version of .38 ACP, as it may damage the gun - if not the user).

Though several other 9mm cartridges like the 9mm Luger and .380ACP could feed, be fired, and eject successfully, this was a capability of questionable use where 9mm Largo ammunition was available as chronograph tests show considerably higher muzzle velocities and thus energies with the 9mm Largo than 9mm Luger and .380. The 9×23mm Steyr cartridge is more similar in dimension to the 9mm Largo than both the 9mm Luger and .380 and performs better as well."