1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS Colt CCO, Sig 1911, Hi-Power, Shield, Aimpoint, holsters

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by cgb0_3, Dec 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. cgb0_3

cgb0_3 Marksman

Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-colt-cco-sig-1911-hi-power-shield-aimpoint-holsters.252605/
    Item Name: FS Colt CCO, Sig 1911, Hi-Power, Shield, Aimpoint, holsters

Zip Code: 74464

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 350-900

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Colt MK IV Series 80 C.C.O. .45 ACP Serial# LF09____
    $900
    Aluminum Officers frame, Stainless Commander slide, Hogue grips, 2-7 round original mags, 1-7 round MecGar government length mag, factory plastic case and all paperwork. I am the original owner. Some light carry marks, never had a failure or problem. Probably around 1,500 rounds.

Sig Sauer 1911 Traditional Match Elite .40 S&W 5” all Stainless Serial# 54B06____
    $850
    Green fiber optic front, black serrated rear sight, original green/black thick grips and Rasco thin wood grips, thin and thick bushings and screws, 2-8 round original mags, 2-9 round Wilson Combat mags, 3-9 round Tripp Cobra mags. Straight drop IWB/AIWB Cleveland Kydex right hand holster. Factory plastic case and all paperwork. I am the second owner, some holster wear, carried for the last 8 months or so. I’ve put 2,000 rounds through it, didn’t look like very many from the original owner. The only time it has bobbled was the factory mags doing a slide lock reload using flat nose target ammo and thumbing the slide release. Gold dot JHP never had an issue, nor with the other mags or releasing the slide over the top.

Browning Hi-Power 9mm Serial# 245NXG____
    $450
    Made in Belgium, Assembled in Portugal
    1-13 round original mag, 2-15 round MecGar mags, 2-10 round mousetrap mags.
    Bobbed hammer, magazine safety removed but included. No box or paperwork. I got this on a trade, no idea of round count. Some songs and marks, shoots good though. I’ve only put 250 rounds through it, no failures at all.

S&W M&P Shield 9mm Serial# HSH5___
    $350
    2-7 round mags, 1-8 round mag
    Zorn skinny rig straight drop IWB/AIWB Right hand holster, original box and all paperwork
    I am the original owner, put about 2,500 rounds through it. No failures of any kind. I did round the corners of the rear sight, they were very sharp and tearing my shirts.

Aimpoint Comp ML2-2X 2 MOA Dot
    $350
    Weaver picatinny mount, 2 power red dot optic. I bought this used, intended to put on a rifle and decided to go with a variable power scope instead.

Kytex double OWB and single IWB 1911 mag holders. For right hand shooter. These will only sell with the Sig 1911, or after it is gone.
    $60

JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 Right hand holster with full sweat guard, wide set pull the dot loops, extra tuck, and neoprene pad. Very impressive how easy it hides a 5” 1911 under just a t shirt. This will only sell with the Sig 1911, or after it is gone.
    $100

Bianchi Model 57 Black Right hand OWB holster for 1911 5”. Like new, only carried once or twice
    $45

Leupold 30mm low rings
    NIB, never used them
    $50

I can email more pics of anything your interested in.
    Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  2. farmer17

farmer17 Sharpshooter

I'll take the Browning High Power

Pm sent

Larry

3. Okvet03

Okvet03 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Thanks Farmer17, I'm out here in Tahlequah and was considering pulling the trigger!

4. mightymouse

mightymouse Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Heck of a deal on that BHP.