1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS/FT .50 Beowulf AR15 & ammo

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Perplexed, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perplexed

Perplexed Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ft-50-beowulf-ar15-ammo.261500/
    Item Name: FS/FT .50 Beowulf AR15 & ammo

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 1500
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: .50 Beowulf

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is an AR-15 chambered for .50 Beowulf. The upper is an Alexander Arms assembly, and here’s the link:

https://www.shopalexanderarms.com/Uppers-_50_Beowulf_Precision_-_Complete_Upper_Assembly.html

I got the following options: Barrel Threading, Milennium Compensator, and MK10 G10 composite Extended-Length Handguard. The HG came with about 20 SS Allen head screws, but they were in the way and were too shiny for my taste, so I removed them and forgot where they went. The threaded inserts are still in place, and two of the screws for the front sight rail are present for reference.

The lower is an Andersen Arms integral trigger guard unit with a CMC drop-in trigger pack, anti-walk pins, Ergo grip, Adaptive Tactical padded EX stock, H2 buffer, Primary Arms RDS, and Diamond Head BUIS.

This AR will also come with two .50 caliber ammo cans containing a bit over 700 rounds of Alexander Arms 335 grain JHP ammo. One AA 7-round magazine is included.

My gf and I put about 100 rounds through this AR with no issues, and had a hoot doing so. The recoil is about like a light 12 gauge field load, and with the padded stock, was no problem at all. But it’s sat in my safe for over a year now with no use, so I’d like to move it out. Excellent condition, btw.

My price is $1500 FTF in Tulsa. The only trades plus cash I’d consider would be for a M&P Bodyguard 380 with Crimson Trace laser or a S&W 329 Night Guard in 44 Magnum. A nice, working desktop fan made before about 1940 would also be considered. PM with questions or offers, and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  2. Perplexed

Perplexed Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I’d also consider trades for a nice, small lathe or mini-mill, or a Miller TIG welder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.