1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS/FT 99 GMC Yukon Loaded 4x4

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Roy14, Oct 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Roy14

Roy14 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ft-99-gmc-yukon-loaded-4x4.282731/
    Item Name: FS/FT 99 GMC Yukon Loaded 4x4

Zip Code: 73074

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 3500
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Construction/Farm Machinery, Enduro, Maybe Firearms

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ‘99 GMC Yukon push button 4wd, loaded with leather and all the bells and whistles of this year model. Body has 264,000 but it has a reman engine and rebuilt transmission in it (I do not have paperwork on this, but I trust who I bought it from and it’s obvious by how it drives). All terrain tires with good tread, very clean and runs and drives great. It will need a U joint eventually, which I may get around to changing if I have time. The AC has a busted hose, I can’t guarantee that’s the only thing wrong but it’s what the previous owner said. Other than that, the brakes are a bit mushy and it could use new shocks, and the paint is bad in a few spots. Come and drive it and see it in person, you’ll see it’s a very well kept vehicle with less than the normal stuff for being 20 years old.

Its at my farm but I can probably drive it up to the metro for someone to see it.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019 at 8:13 AM