1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS/FT Knife-Steel Grinder-Direware

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by warrior45, Oct 18, 2019.

1. warrior45

warrior45 Sharpshooter

Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ft-knife-steel-grinder-direware.282967/
    Item Name: FS/FT Knife-Steel Grinder-Direware

Zip Code: 74694

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 1350.00
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1500.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Email: Primordialworx@hotmail.com for pictures and or questions.

Must be picked up in Ponca City-Stillwater area unless you want to arrange and pay for shipping. I have moved this grinder myself several times but it is heavy.

Esteem grinder.

Comes with 1.5hp motor and VFD drive-speed control. You can upgrade to a 2hp motor easily with the drive.

Comes with the flat platen, small wheel holder and work rest. Complete package ready to go! I have two so letting one go.

$1350 obro ftf or plus actual shipping/freight

Direware Hyper 90, carried a few times in great shape. $old

I may be able to offset some cash by a partial trade but would have to be a good one. Cash, USPS MO, PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp friendly

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    Cowcatcher likes this.