1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS/FT New Unopened Lee Press and Tumbler

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by PanhandleGlocker, Aug 12, 2018.

1. PanhandleGlocker

PanhandleGlocker Sharpshooter

Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ft-new-unopened-lee-press-and-tumbler.264462/
    Item Name: FS/FT New Unopened Lee Press and Tumbler

Zip Code: 73942

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 500
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Small carry pistol for the wife

Caliber: 9mm/.45acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a brand new never opened Lee Progressive Press. I bought it set up with the plates and dies for 9mm. I also have the plates and dies for .45acp that I bough separately. I bought it with the plan to get into reloading but I never got around to it. I also have a Thumlers tumbler Wet tumbler too. I have used it to tumble brass before just messing around using the stainless steel pins and lemi shine. I have some powder and primers as well that will be thrown in. Pics attached. Would like to keep it together price is $500obo. Might be willing to meet halfway for the right deal. I need a conceal carry pistol for the wife so I’m open to a trade. Something like a Glock 42 or 43. Or small caliber snubnose revolver. Cash is always king though. Thanks for looking. PM me if any questions.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  2. PanhandleGlocker

PanhandleGlocker Sharpshooter

Someone make me an offer! Don’t know what it’s worth and I need it gone.