1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS/FT Partial roll of plumbing solder

Discussion in 'Trash Pile' started by Dumpstick, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Dumpstick

Dumpstick Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ft-partial-roll-of-plumbing-solder.280199/
    Item Name: FS/FT Partial roll of plumbing solder

Zip Code: 73044

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $45.00
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: dunno - ask me. casting paraphernalia ?

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Partial roll of plumbing solder. Weighs 10lb 7oz, including what's left of the spool. I figure there's 10lb of solder on it.

I sent a sample off to BNE on CastBoolits forum, the test came back 53% Pb (lead), 46% Sn (Tin), 1% Sb (Antimony). That means there is 4.6 pounds of tin in that roll.

Wanna shoot BPCR ? Mix this with 80lb pure Pb, you got 90lb of 20-1 (19-1 actually), 5% tin.
    Mix with 88 lb Pb, and 170 lb CWW, you got 268 lb of 96-2-2, which many consider a superlative hunting alloy.
    Or, just mix it 1-2% with any alloy to help casting. Will sweeten 215lb of lead at 2%.

$45 for all of it. I don't want to ship, it's a hassle. I'll meet you someplace - I'm near Guthrie and Edmond, on the 1-35 corridor.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019 at 1:41 PM